Casino - BINGO
Your number's coming up. The numbers jostle and tumble about. You, with dauber in hand, are poised and ready to hear the right numbers so you can be the first to call out “Bingo!” and win. From Thursday through Monday, WinnaVegas offers the best in bingo, with warm-up sessions, double payouts and even Ladies’ Nights. See our bingo schedule and pricing.
We have a Bingo Hot Line for the daily specials and current jackpot amounts. Call (712) 428-7144.
Bingo is located in the event center. 18+ to play Bingo & Event Center slot machines only.
Schedule & Pricing
11am - 11pm Concession Hours
4:30 p.m. Admissions open
5:15 p.m. Early Bird Specials
6:00 p.m. Warm-up Session
7:00 p.m. Regular Session
Sunday Bingo Hours
2:00 p.m. Doors opens
2:30 p.m. Admissions open
3:15 p.m. Early Bird Specials
4:00 p.m. Warm-up Session
5:00 p.m. Regular Session
Level 1 = $10 buy in $125 Payout 12 on
Add on a 6 on for $6 = $125 Payout
Level 2 = $20 buy in $250 Payout 12 on
Add on a 6 on for $9 = $250 Payout
Level 3 = $28 buy in $400 Payout 12 on
Add on a 6 on for $12 = $400 Payout
Available after you purchase a Level 1 or Level 2 pack
- Piggy Bank $2
= Fish Bowl $1
- Bonanza $1
We also offer electronic bingo. See our electronic package pricing.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to play Bingo.
- All guests must purchase a package and have a valid admission ticket. Please check your receipts to be sure you have everything paid for.
- No splitting of packs. This means multiple people cannot share or play on one pack from one receipt. (A paying customer helping another paying customer with a receipt, by reaching over and daubing a number, is NOT considered splitting a pack.)
- Your receipt must be signed and placed on the table in front of you. If you bingo and your receipt is not signed, your bingo will be invalid and cannot be paid.
- Two forms of identification are required to claim a prize over $1199: a state picture I.D. and social security card.
- Guests are responsible for taxes on prizes when applicable.
- We reserve the right to change the program without notice.
- No refunds or exchanges made for unplayed paper specials or packages.
- Payment of prize is valid on all games with proper serial number sold on the day the game is played.
- No food or drink can be brought in from the outside.
- If it becomes necessary to ask players to leave, admission will not be refunded.
- Complaints or disputes should be directed to management whose decision is final.
- No minors under 18 are allowed in the Bingo Hall. No minors are to be left in cars.
- It is the responsibility of all players to yell BINGO loud enough to alert the CALLER to STOP the game.
- Winners must have a bingo on the last number called to be valid. Once the caller closes the game, the game is over. No other bingo will be acknowledged.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Management is not responsible for bingo equipment failure.
- Multiple winners will share the total cash value of each game equally.
- Payouts may be changed without notice. Depending on attendance.
- As a courtesy to your neighbors please shut your cell phones off or silence them.
- Tipping is GREATLY APPRECIATED and is NOT mandatory.
- Additional House Rules may be posted.
Raffle tickets are sold on the floor by Bingo floor walkers.
$1 for 1 ticket
$5 for 6 tickets
The Queen of Hearts Jackpot will start out at $500, plus 80% floor sales, and will continue to grow until the Queen of Hearts is found.
There are 54 cards on the board. The lucky winner drawn will choose a card, the card chosen will be flipped and revealed. The game continues until the Queen of Hearts is picked. There will be consolation prizes for any other card picked.
Pay outs are as follows:
Cards 2 through 10 pays $25
Aces & Face Cards pays $50
A Joker pays $100
Queen of Hearts pays the JACKPOT!
Drawing will occur during the regular nightly bingo session at intermission.
Each card selected and turned will have the winning ticket attached and will remain on the board until the Queen of Hearts is selected. Once it is selected, the board will no longer be in play. A new board will be placed in play and a new jackpot.
Each week all non-winning tickets will be destroyed.
All winners are responsible for taxes.
Wednesday, December 20th
Saturday, January 6th
Saturday, January 20th
Must be 18+
Doors open at 12:15pm
Warm-ups at 1:15pm
Main Session at 2pm
Saturday, January 6th
Must be 18+
Doors open at 3pm
Early Birds at 5:25pm
Warm-ups at 6:15pm
Main Session at 7pm