Back To All Events
Play in the WinnaVegas Invitational Golf Tournament from Sunday, March 18th - Saturday, March 31st to win your share of over $25,000 in Cash & Prizes! Win Cash, A 2018 PGA Golf Championship Package, and More!
$300 per 4 person team (must register by March 27th). Open tee times Monday - Sunday from 9am-8pm. To register call 712-428-7117 or visit the Box Office. Teams will compete in a 4 person scramble on our AboutGolf Simulator.
Awards Banquet on Sunday, April 1st at 4pm in the WinnaVegas Hotel Conference Center.
1st Place • $6,000
2nd Place • $3,500
3rd Place • $2,000
1st Place • $2,500
2nd Place • $2,000
3rd Place • $1,500
1st Place • $2,000
2nd Place • $1,500
3rd Place • $1,000
Rules of play for Four Person Scramble:
· Scramble or Best ball rules apply.
· Course to be played: Whistling Straights: The Straights
· 3 foot gimmie will be set up for all teams
· Play from black tees for men, Red tees for women. Same tees apply to seniors.
· Ties determined by handicap holes.
· Flights will be broke down evenly based on the number of entries.
· Reserve Tee times by calling WinnaVegas Casino Resort Box Office.
· Cannot reserve a tee time until payment has been made.
· We do not need all team members’ names to take payment.
· No other golfers are allowed to rent the simulator during this time frame.
· Prizes will be split up among the team members. Players may not claim other team mates’ winnings. Players will have 30 days to claim their tournament winning.
· Players must be present at the Awards Dinner on April 1st to win a prize.
· Play is monitored by staff and recorded by Surveillance. Notify Surveillance when setting up the round for the team.
· Disputes’ over simulators malfunctions will be settled by staff.
· 3 hour allotted times for each team to play.
· The teams score will be printed and signed by a staff member and a member of the team that played.
· Scores will be posted after each team
· If team has less than 4 players no extra shots will be given. (Team will play 2 or 3 person scramble).
*Must be 21+. All tee times based on first come first serve basis. Any No Shows forfeit the entry fee. $25 re-scheduling fee without 48 hour prior phone or email notice. Subject to change. Management reserves all rights.